CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time

 Time . . . we’re always chasing it, and it’s forever slipping out of our grasp.  
~ Nicholas Sparks
Some days I find myself wishing the kids could be a little older to do more for themselves, yet in the same breath I wish them to be babies again so I can cuddle them and do everything for them.  It amazes me that the living things grows so slowly that you don't notice, yet so quickly as to where did the time go, how did that happen so quickly.  

My children each grew 1/2 inch in the 3 months over the summer, and I didn't even notice until I measured them as I do periodically on the door frame in the laundry room.  While I am excited to see that they have grown & I'm proud of all their accomplishments so far, a small part of me is sad that time is passing so quickly.  

0 comments: