Don & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on April 29, 2010. That night at dinner he told me of the trip he had been planning was to St. Kitts, I was excited to put it mildly. So we took the trip in June, little did I know that he had another huge surprise planned. When we got to the airport we 'ran into' some of our very close friends, whom we hadn't seen in a year & happen to be celebrating their 10 year anniversary as well. Kevin & Suzanne! I couldn't believe my eyes! So our trip turned out to be sooo much fun & sooo relaxing.
We did 2 things I hadn't done before,
1 - snorkeling (big deal right?) wrong! I don't do that stuff, breathe with a snorkel? No way, but I did it & Don held my hand the whole time... I was NOT letting go, there were FISH out there & "dangerous red rocks" that aren't to be touched! It was a lot of fun & I can't wait to do it again!
2 - Zip lining! Yep, I did it! Again I don't do that stuff, I might get hurt! I screamed the whole time but I had a blast! I absolutely loved it & WILL be doing that again & again & again!
1 comments:
It's always nice to get out to the islands. Now maybe we can get you on a snowboard this winter.
Post a Comment