CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Luke's Preschool Celebration




































































Luke "graduated" from Pre-K!!! One day about a month before his performance, he & I were in the car and I heard him ever so quietly singing in the back seat, as I looked back I noticed he was also doing sign language, as soon as he realized I was watching he stopped. Later that night as I was tucking him into bed, he was itching to show me, so he sang this song with all the hand motions, my heart was overcome with emotions, I cried that night, the night he performed and just about every time I watch this video. I know, I know I'm a sap! But it's my sweet baby boy who is usually so tough & rough & hardly slows down & is so loud ~ singing & signing such a magnificently sweet song, with an amazing message.


0 comments: