CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Alligator too!

What in the world is going on?! This alligator was sitting right between the street & the pond, just sunbathing in the grass across the street from our house! I know we live in Florida & we see alligators all the time, but I usually don't see them in this area, they mostly hang out near the wooden area on the other side of the pond..... a little too close for comfort for me!





1 comments:

Franks' Follies said...

Oh my gosh he is huge!!! You know I also love the tadpoles and science stuff. YOur photo shoots with everyday objects looks like so much fun. I got some great ones the last few weeks of a grren frog on our back door and a butterfly on a flower--guess we are kin!