CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School!!





A new chapter has begun! We started a new school year today! Camryn came back & off to school the children went. Taylor went to the 2nd grade inthe 'wing' & the theme at school this year is "Western". She is a big girl & rode the school bus home, where I impatiently waited for her to get home! Luke went to pre-k & didn't skip a beat! He has 4 friends from last year in his class & several friends from our neighborhood are at the same school this year, so he is feeling right at home. I am so proud of them and am excited for all their new adventures this year.

1 comments:

Franks' Follies said...

Hooo so many pictures! I have waited too long to visit the site! Ya'll have been to soo many great places this summer. Wish we were closer so Raigin could go also! had his first soccer game last weekend and it was a hoot. Will put a picture up shortly